Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, October 5, 2012

2 Years & 2 Sneak Peeks

Last weekend marked my two year blogging anniversary and I had the pleasure of spending it with these precious little faces!
Erin at her 18 month portrait session

Sophie at her 1st birthday party

Oddly enough, last October I said "Although I don't know where I'll be and what I'll be doing years from now, I know something good (aka creative) is in store for me." Little did I know that five months later, I was right! I was taken under the wing of Misha Media to photograph weddings on their associate team and I couldn't be more grateful to Rochelle {Happy 30th Birthday!} for introducing me to Michele and Andy four years ago.

On my blogiversary last year, I also quoted Pioneer Woman who said, "I'm nowhere near where I want to be. But I'm a lot closer than I'd be if I hadn't kept going." 

Another year has passed, and these two quotes still hold true. I am definitely not where I want to be yet and am having trouble finding my {business} identity. But if I keep chugging along trying to top what I did last...I'm one step closer to establishing that creative business of mine. I am extremely grateful for the life I'm able to live and to my friends and family who believe in me and provide the encouragement I need to push me in the right direction. Happy weekend everyone! ©

3 comments:

Michele R. said...

And we are SO happy to have you as part of our team! Thank you for always working so hard and your motivation inspires me :)

Happy 2 year Blogging Anniversary!

xo
Michele

BroddyAdams said...

Hey there, I think your site might be having browser compatibility issues. When I look at your blog site in Opera, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping. I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other then that, awesome blog!disfraces baratos

lymacsau said...

Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

Hương Lâm chuyên cung cấp máy photocopy, chúng tôi cung cấp máy photocopy ricoh, toshiba, canon, sharp, đặc biệt chúng tôi có cung cấp máy photocopy màu uy tín, giá rẻ nhất.